Zygor Guides Review – Is it Really the Best Leveling Guide
With the most significant update to World of Warcraft ever released, quite a few avid gamers are finding themselves needing to relearn the game from the ground-up. As anyone who has ever played WoW for just about any amount of time will tell you, that is a rather depressing thought in many ways. Sure, Cataclysm delivers new races as well as brand new adventures but man, leveling up to the level where you are able to really have fun with it may take FOREVER!
Well, I ought to say this used to take forever due to the fact that Zygor Guides 3.0 takes the pain out of the tedium that grinding up through the levels brings. Their widely known interactive guides have recently been totally redone for Cataclysm and they have even added in four brand new guides to get you through 1-60 in record breaking speed using the new Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.
Fear not – regardless of whether you’re with the Alliance or the Horde, Zygor Guides has you taken care of with:
- starter guides for the 2 new races, Goblin and Worgen
- 4 guides (1-60) for Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms that go over 40 zones
- 5 guides (80-85) for the Cataclysm zones
- 2 guides (60-70) for Outland and Northrend
Created & Developed By Expert WoW Players
The major distinction between Zygor Guides and that of the competition is the fact that Zygor Guides are created by WoW expert gamers. All of these are carefully tested, tried and true approaches to level up quicker than you ever believed possible. All the actual guides are extensively evaluated by real game enthusiasts to ensure each and every little detail is included. That considerable body of expertise is integrated into all of the Zygor Guides to make certain that you are able to move from 1-85 in as little time as is possible.
Grinding is performing those mindless repetitive things again and again and again to get to a new level. Without having some guidance like that is found in Zygor Guides 3.0, the majority of people will need to do days or perhaps even weeks of grinding before they are able to reach the higher levels. There are lots of things that are not available for you unless you get to at least level 80 thus the majority of game enthusiasts would like to get there as soon as they are able to.
Of course, if you are brand-new to WoW, the whole thing will probably be fresh and enjoyable for you. It’s primarily the more seasoned players who find the guides most helpful. Anytime they want or need to make a new character, it’s a real drag to have to wait for days to use that character exactly where you need.
With Zygor Guides, as opposed to the endless, mind-numbing grinding, you can level up very quickly and while undertaking nothing but quests. You’ll genuinely enjoy the progression and may even end up making different characters much more frequently than you did previously.
Features Of The Zygor Guides 3.0
- New more streamlined user interface that takes up 30% less screen space as compared to earlier versions
- Choice of full screen or mini-step modes (switch between the two with one click)
- Works with any version of Windows and also with the Mac
- Covers 12 more zones when compared to the closest competition
- Proprietary SIS (Smart Injection System) will keep the guide in sync so you can forget waiting for the guide to catch up while you speed ahead
- Super easy set up wizard has you using the guide within a few minutes after purchase
- Free lifetime updates
- Fully compliant with Blizzard’s add-on policies so that you will not lose your account
- Members only discussion board where you are able to get help or trade tips with other game enthusiasts
- Talent advisor shows you the ultimate way to make use of those talent points, every class included
- Works inside of the game which means you don’t need to toggle back and forth between the game and the guide like with other products
- Custom built onscreen arrow indicates precisely where you should go next
Zygor Guides Bonuses
As if you weren’t getting enough for the measly $60 the Zygor Guides 3.0 goes for, they’ve thrown in a veritable ton of valuable bonuses. Be quick, though, some of the additional bonuses are just for a limited time or a limited number of buyers.
- Archeology Profession Guide – you can now find the best stuff quickly and very easily
- Death Knight Class Guide – all you need to master this new Death Knight class
- Guild Leveling Perks Guide – seeing that Cataclysm permits the guild to level up, you’ll need this new guide
- Auctioneer Appraiser Guide – make a ton of gold in the auction house using this guidebook
- Inscription Profession Leveling Guide – level to 450 using this guide and make a good fortune reselling high level Glyphs on the side
- Food and Drink Stats Guide – comprehensive help guide to the value and benefit for every single food and drink item available in the game
Zygor Guides Free Trial
Not certain if Zygor Guides 3.0 meets your needs? Not really certain that you want only one side or the other, or even the full Leveling Elite Bundle? Not an issue. Sign up on the site and get a free trial for the Alliance or Horde (or sign up to both!). You are going to get yourself a fully functioning trial for levels 1-20 so that you can check it out for yourself before buying.